With the 2018 FIFA World Cup kicking off in less than 24 hours, how far do you think Argentina will go in Russia?
In 2014, the team reached the final for the first time since 1990 and the two previous editions before that, it was a quarter final exit. The shocker was that of 2002 where the team was humiliated and eliminated in the group stages.
However, the team has reached finals in the last three tournaments they have competed in and will try and do the same for the World Cup.
Finalists in 1930, 1978, 1986, 1990 and 2014, can Argentina repeat what they did four years earlier? Vote in our poll below!
How far will Argentina go at the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- World Cup Winners (77%, 2,273 Votes)
- Quarter Final exit (10%, 283 Votes)
- Semi Final exit (8%, 239 Votes)
- Final (Loss) (2%, 51 Votes)
- Group Stage exit (2%, 48 Votes)
- Round of 16 exit (1%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,938