We are now in December and the first two of three polls in regards to the Argentina national team has already concluded.
Manuel LANZINI’s goal against Italy was voted as the best goal scored by Argentina this year before the 2018 FIFA World Cup. As for the best goal scored by Argentina at the FIFA World Cup, Lionel MESSI’s goal against Nigeria was voted as the best. A total of 10 goals plus an own goal were scored by Argentina after the World Cup.
We will break down these goals into three different categories before finally voting on the Argentina 2018 goal of the year. The first poll included the best goal before the 2018 FIFA World Cup which was voted as Manuel LANZINI’s goal. The second voting was Lionel MESSI’s goal against Nigeria voted as the best. And now we vote on the best goal scored after the World Cup. Once we have the top 3 goals, we will put them to a vote to select the 2018 Argentina Goal of the Year.
Here are the highlights and the goals scored at the 2018 FIFA World Cup with the poll below:
Argentina vs. Guatemala: Gonzalo MARTINEZ, Giovani LO CELSO, Giovanni SIMEONE
Argentina vs. Iraq: Lautaro MARTINEZ, Roberto PEREYRA, German PEZZELLA, Franco CERVI
Argentina vs. Mexico (match 1): Ramiro FUNES MORI
Argentina vs. Mexico (match 2): Mauro ICARDI, Paulo DYBALA
Argentina 2018 Goal of the Year: After the FIFA World Cup
- Mauro Icardi vs. Mexico (31%, 58 Votes)
- Giovani Lo Celso vs. Guatemala (30%, 56 Votes)
- Paulo Dybala vs. Mexico (16%, 31 Votes)
- Franco Cervi vs. Iraq (13%, 25 Votes)
- Gonzalo Martinez vs. Guatemala (2%, 4 Votes)
- Roberto Pereyra vs. Iraq (2%, 4 Votes)
- Lautaro Martinez vs. Iraq (2%, 4 Votes)
- Ramiro Funes Mori vs. Mexico (1%, 2 Votes)
- Giovanni Simeone vs. Guatemala (1%, 2 Votes)
- German Pezzella vs. Iraq (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 188