The Argentina national team are planning a small training camp before the World Cup.
Lionel Scaloni could have his players in June ahead of the World Cup in Qatar. According to Gastón Edul, a small training camp in June with 10 or 12 sessions is being worked on. It will be in Europe but it does depend on where the World Cup qualifying match against Brazil will take place.
Argentina have two World Cup qualifying matches in March with one against Brazil expected in June. The qualifier against Brazil is being replayed after the initial match was postponed. As we reported on Thursday, the team is rumored to play Mexico in September with another match against a possible Arab speaking country.
Schick injured and Alario instantly scored a goal.
Analyzed the game between PSG and Madrid from the perspective of our Argentine players and these are my thoughts:
1. 90% of the Offense went through LeoMessi, but his name is too big to get credited for this kind of stats.
2. He is slowly getting back his dribbles (not the Vintage-Messi dribbles, but has improved significantly & I’ve no doubt he will expertise the art of dribbling again very soon & we will cherish it in the World cup)
3. His acceleration and pace were excellent for a 34 year old. Not easy for the Madrid defenders to catch him up easily.
4. PSG’s Fullbacks like to hold the ball & they scarcely release the ball on time, & not to talk about the Selfish-Mbappe, this guy is the incarnation of Ronaldo in terms of being selfish, likes to shoot every single chance. His move to Madrid, will be a blessing in disguise for Messi.
Conclusion: Messi is not the player to play the role of a second fiddle, after being the talisman of the game for 15 consecutive years, it’s human psychology after-all.
Lastly, Our captain will be full-of-confidence, once he is given the task as the main-man of the team.
1. He did his job perfectly & there’s a reason he is the player among the top 5 leagues to have the most accurate passes. He and Veratti outshone Madrid’s legendary midfield trio.
2. He is the reason, which gave Veratti the freedom to express himself & rightfully so Veratti was applauded with heaps of praises.
Conclusion: Paredes did the majority of the hard-work behind the scenes, & it’s a fact that the position he plays in, barely receives recognition.
1. He was worst player for PSG in the 1st-half. In my opinion, he should seek a move to a club, where he gets ample amount of game time. Else, he would have to rot in the bench.
Conclusion: Don’t care about his club form, man is naturally gifted…Just need him at his best for the Qatar WC & if he retires with the World Cup victory in QATAR, he will retire peacefully as an All-time Great.
Kun Aguero will be at the WC as part of the staff.
Barca made some good decisions on transfers but they should have signed Julian Alvarez instead of Ferran Torres who cost 65m. Ferran Torres is a great player but poor finishing as seen last night against Naples. Even though the result is not here yet, the new Barca with Xavi play much better football with Pedri and De Jong in the midfield, Auba, Dembele, Traroe and soon Ansu Fati for their dribbles, speed, run and power. There is just some work to do in defense because it’s still quite weak. I don’t know if Xavi considers bringing back Messi and if they still have budget for that but it’ll be good for him to come back in such a team.
Leo is not going anywhere. Barca fanboy
Comments are closed.