Nine Argentine coaches are in the IFFHS Top 50 Coaches award.
The most out of any country, Argentina are represented nine times on the list with Diego Simeone being the highest rated. The award spans from 1996-2022. The top three are Pep Guardiola with 221 points, José Mourinho with 242 points and Sir Alex Ferguson with 257 points.
For Argentina, the highest ranked is Diego Simeone in eighth place with 168 points. Here are the rankings of the Argentine coaches:
- Diego Simeone: 168 points
- Marcelo Bielsa: 145 points
- José Pekerman: 104 points
- Carlos Bianchi: 75 points
- Héctor Cúper: 63 points
- Alejandro Sabella: 61 points
- Mauricio Pochettino (tied): 56 points
- Marcelo Gallardo (tied): 56 points
- Ramón Díaz: 55 points