Former Argentina national team coach Alejandro Sabella is still in the hospital and his condition has reportedly gotten worse.
Alejandro Sabella has been in the hospital for well over a week and per reports out of Argentina, his condition has gotten worse. Per a report by Radio Fonica, Sabella is no longer able to breathe on his own and is now breathing through a tube and a machine.
Still only 66 years old, Sabella stepped down as coach of Argentina following the 2014 World Cup, with one of the reasons reportedly being due to his health.
Latest Alejandro Sabella news:
- Alejandro Sabella, coach of Argentina from 2011-2014, passes away
- Former Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella still in hospital, health has worsened
- Former Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella in poor health, in hospital
- Federico Fernandez of Newcastle United: “Sabella would leave me crying”
- Angel Di Maria says he ripped Real Madrid letter before 2014 World Cup final
- Happy birthday to Marcos Rojo, his up and down Argentina national team career
- Alejandro SABELLA: “The Argentina team is rebuilding”
- Alejandro SABELLA could coach Argentina senior, youth teams
- Alejandro SABELLA makes public appearance at Estudiantes match
- Alejandro SABELLA’s assistant talks team, ICARDI and more