Sergio Aguero scored for Manchester City in their 3-0 win vs. Marseille.
Aguero was back in the Manchester City team and scored the team’s second goal of the match. Starting as a substitute, Aguero was brought on in the second half and scored from close range following an initial save from the goalkeeper.
Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola spoke about the Argentine following the team’s win. Here’s what he had to say:
“Aguero’s instinct to score goals will always be there – he made 3, 4 good sessions and after the training sessions the (injury) reaction was good.
“Today he played 25 minutes, scored a goal – step by step.”
Latest Sergio Aguero news:
- Sergio Aguero: “If organizing the tournament in Brazil is complicated, then we cannot play in Brazil”
- Sergio Aguero joins FC Barcelona
- Sergio Aguero hits out at critics in Twitch stream
- Will he, won’t he: Sergio Aguero will join FC Barcelona
- Sergio Aguero scores in Manchester City farewell, makes Premier League history
- A reported initial agreement between Sergio Aguero and Barcelona
- Sergio Aguero wins Premier League with Manchester City, makes history
- Sergio Aguero and Manchester City make Champions League final
- Sergio Aguero scores for Manchester City, closer to Premier League title
- Sergio Aguero very close to joining FC Barcelona from Manchester City