Sergio Aguero scored for Manchester City in their 3-0 win vs. Marseille.
Aguero was back in the Manchester City team and scored the team’s second goal of the match. Starting as a substitute, Aguero was brought on in the second half and scored from close range following an initial save from the goalkeeper.
Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola spoke about the Argentine following the team’s win. Here’s what he had to say:
“Aguero’s instinct to score goals will always be there – he made 3, 4 good sessions and after the training sessions the (injury) reaction was good.
“Today he played 25 minutes, scored a goal – step by step.”
Latest Sergio Aguero news:
- Sergio Aguero tests positive for COVID-19
- Sergio Aguero scores for Manchester City in 3-0 win vs. Marseille
- Sergio Aguero not expected to make Argentina national team, more injuries
- Sergio Agüero could miss Argentina World Cup qualifiers due to injury
- Sergio Agüero expected to make Argentina World Cup qualifying team next month
- Sergio Aguero scores penalty goal for Manchester City in 3-1 win vs. FC Porto
- Sergio Aguero could miss two more months for Manchester City
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero out for Manchester City, Dybala in for Juventus
- Martino Palermo talks about Argentina attack, Sergio Aguero, Lautaro Martinez, more
- Gonzalo Higuain hat trick on this day for Argentina at World Cup